joomla analytics
  • Beer Gardens

    Outside beer gardens are to be moved inside after 11 p.m.

  • Complaints

    The Town asks that you take a moment to speak with your neighbour to attempt to resolve your problem, prior to laying a formal complaint.  Sometimes people do not even realize there is a problem until it is brought to their attention. If after speaking with your neighbour, the problem persists, then the next step is to contact the Town of Pilot Butte in writing. Here is a complaint form that may aid you in the process. Download Compaint Form Complaints must be in writing. The Town Office will send a letter to the offender, the complainant's name will not be mentioned. If the complaint relates to noise, the complainant must record times and dates, be prepared to talk to the RCMP and to attend court should the complaint go that far.

  • Election Signage

    The erection of Federal/Provincial/Municipal signage is prohibited on Town property.

  • Home Based Businesses

    Applications are to be written and taken to Council for approval. Names and approval from surrounding neighbours must accompany the application.

  • Field Sheets

    Saskatchewan Assessment Management Agency field sheets are available to property owners at no cost.

  • Garbage Carts

    Residents will be imposed with the cost if their garbage cart is damaged/lost/stolen (Not due to normal wear and tear).

  • Overpayment of Taxes

    Any overpayment of less than 10% of the total tax or utility bill is to be credited to that property owner’s account and not to be refunded.

  • Pesticides

    Residents are discouraged but not prohibited from using pesticides.

  • Sewer Backup

    Residents are encouraged to call the Town immediately in the event of a sewer back-up, before taking any action. If the Town is expected to pay for damages or repairs the residents MUST have called the office before taking any other action.
    If there is a sewer backup, the Town will pay for clean up charges if the backup is determined to be on Town Property. If the backup occurs on the resident’s property, they will be asked to call a rotor rooter service. If we are unable to determine where the blockage has occurred, the Administrator will take to Council.

  • Signs

    Signs that are erected on town property must be approved by Council.

Pin It
1.306.781.4547 2q6scrlTRun0l5aDmcAFuAkFO2fAlJWZsERxdLULiTA     


The times have changed…again. We have simplified the callers menu for your convenience.

You will still connect using the main number at 781-4547, and then you are prompted to select from the menu as shown below:

1. Building Permits & Accounts Payable
2. Recreation Director
3. General Office Services – Including Tax & Utility Information
4. Emergency After Hours Only


Go to top