The Town of Pilot Butte is pleased to announce the commencement of their 2017 Strategic Planning Project. A
strategic plan is a tool that organizes the present status of the community based on future projections and a desired
future, which is framed by available resources, priorities, and guiding community principles. Pilot Butte’s Strategic
Planning Project will provide Town Council, Staff, and the Community with a new Vision, Mission, Values, Goals,
Objectives, and town brand strategy. The final Strategic Planning Project will help to carry Pilot Butte forward with a
sustainable and achievable strategic plan as the community continues to grow over the next 10 years.
As part of the Strategic Planning Project process, Pilot Butte will be hosting a variety of exciting community
engagement workshops that will be running throughout the month of May, 2017. All workshops will take place in
the Town Hall.
- Community Visioning Workshop – Thursday May 4 from 6:30-9:00 p.m.
- Tea & Talks Workshop #1 – Tuesday May 9 from 6:30-9:00 p.m.
- Tea & Talks Workshop #2 – Wednesday May 17 from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Tea & Talks Workshop #3 - Thursday May 25 from 6:30-9:00 p.m.
- Pizza & Talks Youth Workshop – Saturday May 27 from 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- Tea & Talks Workshop #4 – Saturday May 27 from 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Town Brand Strategy Workshop – Date to be determined
Community engagement and input from Pilot Butte’s residents are important parts of developing the Strategic
Planning Project and we hope to see you at the upcoming events. If you have any questions or would like more
information about the Strategic Planning Project, please contact Town Manager, Brandi Morissette at 306-781-3409 /