joomla analytics

Recycling & Garbage pickup will alternate every Thursday as indicated on the Pilot Butte Calendar - Garage Pick-up & Recycling Pick-up   Loraas Collection Calendar.  Garbage & Recycling carts are supplied by the Town through Loraas. Please keep track of the serial numbers of your carts in case of loss or damage. You shall be charged for your carts if they are lost or stolen or damaged other than by normal wear and tear.


Click here to download the 2017 Loraas Recycling Calendar



The December News and viewS mailed out on Friday, November 25, 2016 did not show the date of the Pilot Butte School Christmas Concert. (download recent News and viewS here)

The date is TUESDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2016.  Times of the concert are 1:30 pm and 6:30 pm.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.  Please share with family and friends.

Thank you.

Pilot Butte News and viewS

Download Declaration of Results

Intersection of the Pilot Butte access on Highway 1

closing on October 18

Regina Bypass would like to advise residents that the intersection of the Pilot Butte access on Highway 1 will be permanently closed on Tuesday, October 18, weather permitting.

 Highway access will be redirected to Gravel Pit Road via the new north and south service roads. The speed limit along this route will be reduced to 60 km/h.

 The Highway 1 access closure allows the Bypass team to start work on the Pilot Butte overpass, which is scheduled to be completed in the fall of 2018.

 We thank all residents for their patience and understanding as we work to enhance safety and improve the transportation system in the area over the long term.

 For the latest traffic restrictions related to the Regina Bypass project, please follow Regina Bypass on Twitter @reginabypass and regularly check the Highway Hotline at

 For additional information or questions, visit or call our 24-hour contact centre at 1-844-679-4828.


1.306.781.4547 2q6scrlTRun0l5aDmcAFuAkFO2fAlJWZsERxdLULiTA     


The times have changed…again. We have simplified the callers menu for your convenience.

You will still connect using the main number at 781-4547, and then you are prompted to select from the menu as shown below:

1. Building Permits & Accounts Payable
2. Recreation Director
3. General Office Services – Including Tax & Utility Information
4. Emergency After Hours Only


Go to top