• The Town of Pilot Butte is offering one (1) $1,000 scholarship to any Pilot Butte Grade 12 graduating student.
• The scholarship application will consist of an essay, video, and high school transcript submission, as well as an interview.
• Scholarship will be awarded upon a copy of an official tuition receipt from the post- secondary institution.
• Preference given to those attending a post-secondary institution in Saskatchewan within one (1) year of graduation.
• Students must be a resident of the Town of Pilot Butte.
• Submit a well-organized essay, including your contact information (e-mail, address, and phone number). The essay needs to discuss the following:
i. Employment history, community and school volunteer work, extra-curricular and school activities. Please describe how your employment, volunteerism, and extra-curricular activities have provided a positive impact to youth leadership in the Town of Pilot Butte.
ii. What have been the benefits to growing up in rural/small-town Saskatchewan? What opportunities would you suggest that would make the Town of Pilot Butte a better place to live and work?
iii. A short video on what youth leadership in a small town means to you.
• Submit a copy of your most recent high-school transcript.
• Submit with letter of reference.
• Attend the interview on the pre-determined date.
• Applications due by May 1, 2023
• Interviews will take place on TBD. When applicants drop off or e-mail in their application forms, they will be assigned a time for an interview, which will be held in the Town Office Council Chambers.
Please submit application to:
Town of Pilot Butte Scholarship Committee c/o Tracey Hendriks – Organizational Officer
Or drop off at the Town Office at 222 Diamond Place
Please note: If no qualified applicant is found, the scholarship may not necessarily be awarded.
Stay up to date with the latest News & Events happening in the community.